If you want a seamless operation that fully prepares your property for the next phase of your project, you’ll want to put our demolition company in charge.
It might seem that any demolition company would do if you need a building removed from a High Point, North Carolina property. The reality is that few companies provide the personalized experience that we do at Double D Construction Services, Inc. If you want a seamless operation that fully prepares your property for the next phase of your project, you’ll want to put our demolition company in charge. Here are a few reasons why we are confident you’ll be glad you hired us:
- Detailed proposals– Our proposals are detailed to show you that everything is included in the price you are quoted. You won’t need to worry that your budget will be adversely affected by last minute added fees. Everything is included, even haul away, landfill fees and permitting.
- Added services– We can provide many additional services to assist with your project, including tree removal, erosion control, haul in materials, seed & straw services, grading, and more.
- Experienced– We have been serving the Triad area since 1995 with the best in workmanship and attention to detail.
- Full scope– Our demolition company is equipped to handle any size project, from small residential demolition to major commercial demolition.
- Hazardous materials– We are experienced with dangerous materials, so you can rest assured that safety protocols will be followed when removing asbestos building materials and those covered with mold.
If you would like to know more about what our demolition company can do for you, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’ll be happy to meet you at your job site to assess the project and begin the process of providing you with a detailed quote for the work you need to be done.
At Double D Construction Services, Inc., our demolition company is proud to serve Winston-Salem, Greensboro, High Point, Clemmons, Mocksville, Salisbury, Boone, Mount Airy, Asheboro, Concord, Raleigh, North Wilkesboro, Lexington, Thomasville, Charlotte, and Hickory, North Carolina.